House Cleaning Job Opportunities
with Clean and Simple Cleaning
We have several levels of House Cleaning Job Opportunities available! Our team takes pride in serving others and enjoys making our customers’ lives a little easier. If you are a reliable, active, efficient, and detail-oriented person, we are looking for you.
- Paid training (No experience necessary)
- Bonuses and tips
- No Nights! No Weekends! No Holidays!
- Quality equipment and supplies
- Supportive and fun environment
- Paid time off starts accruing after 3 months
- Travel reimbursement for driving your own vehicle to and from houses
- Experienced and stable management team with high, yet achievable expectations
- We follow the PPP guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe
- Very little interaction with others, which helps keep employees safe during covid-19
- Have an insured car and valid driver’s license
- Comfortable commuting between multiple jobs daily
- Have a customer service-oriented personality
We’re Ready to Invest in You!
Who is our Perfect Employee?
- An honest and open person, especially when things do not go as planned
- Great attendance, reliable, and hard worker
- Mature professionals who want to make great money cleaning
- Loyal – always promoting the company, helping employees, and taking care of clients
Join our Team Today!
Clean and Simple Cleaning Service Area
Our service area extends to the following towns:
- Mill Creek
- Mountlake Terrace
- Lake Stevens
- Lake Forest Park
Simply fill out the form below and
We will get back to you shortly with great disinfecting, sanitizing and cleaning services information & rates!
Request a Quote
Looking for a trustworthy professional house cleaning company in Snohomish County that gets the job right the first time every time?
Contact us now and get a FREE Estimate