Clean & Simple Cleaning Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on 5-29-18. These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately.
Clean and Simple Cleaning, Inc. Promises to Provide Quality Service by:
- Providing a professional cleaning service that is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Providing trained cleaning person(s) on specified date(s) along with all cleaning supplies and equipment needed including vacuums.
In Order to Provide You with the Best Possible Service; Please…
- Make your home accessible. The best method is typically providing Clean and Simple Cleaning, Inc. with a key, but it is not a requirement. A fee will be charged, if we are unable to access your home. (see lockout policy below)
- Turn off alarm systems. If you choose to leave the alarm armed, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system. No exceptions.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned. Hourly charged may be incurred if cleaning technicians require more time if your home is not ready to be cleaned.
- If we are requested to dust/clean inside of china cabinets or hutches, start laundry, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, antiques or collections, or to use customer’s equipment (e.g. vacuum), customer agrees not to hold Clean and Simple Cleaning, Inc. or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component.
- We will make every effort not to break items, but accidents do happen. We have Limited Liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. It is for this reason, we avoid cleaning requests for irreplaceable or sentimental valuable items. Damage must be reported within 48 hours of service and after 30 days customer assumes liability.
- Clean and Simple Cleaning, Inc. cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
- Complete customer service evaluations online at www.cleanandsimplecleaning.com or at time of service. Customer feedback helps us offer the highest quality of service to all of our clients.
- ENJOY YOUR SERVICE!
Rescheduling, Cancellation and Lockout Policy:
- We require 24-hour notice for reschedules or cancellations. There will be a $45 charge for cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled cleaning and all lockouts.
- Our cleaning hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm. If for any circumstance our staff is sent away or locked out from your home between these hours, you will be charged the $45 fee. We will make every effort to work within time frames requested, but ask not to be sent away during our working hours.
- We will make every attempt to reschedule company initiated schedule changes due to holidays or extreme weather conditions as close to regular scheduled cleaning date as possible.
Other Information from Clean and Simple Cleaning, Inc.:
- To meet customer needs and their satisfaction, Clean and Simple Cleaning, Inc. reserves the option to reevaluate rates at any time.
- If customer requests changes to service that differs from original estimate, additional charges will be billed or a new estimate may be required.
- Due to exposed liability, we cannot care for pets, plants, or children.
CLEAN AND SIMPLE CLEANING, INC. 24-HOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
- If you are dissatisfied with a portion of your cleaning, let us know within 24-hours and we will send a crew back to your home to redo that area.
Payment Options and Policies
CHECK, CASH, VISA/MASTERCARD and BANK TRANSFERS are all acceptable forms of payment.
- A service charge of $35 will be added to all NSF Checks.
- Please mail all checks payable to Clean and Simple Cleaning, Inc. If a check is not left at the time of service, your credit card will be charged. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cash should be put in sealed envelopes addressed to the office.
Verbal agreement to begin service indicated acceptance of Service Agreement and permission to charge credit card.
All initial and one-time cleanings require a pre-authorization based on the estimated time and currently hourly rates. (Approximately $300-$600)