What is the best approach to cleaning a room? Of course, there are several different ways, but after over 20 years in the house cleaning industry, here are the Clean and Simple Cleaning ™ recommendations to save time on cleaning and being efficient in your house cleaning efforts.
Clean & Simple Approach to Cleaning a Room
Gather all supplies needed for a job.
- Make sure to have many rags for use with different cleaners and different rooms.
- Have long extension cords, so you don’t have to replug.
- Use a caddy and an apron, so supplies are handy.
Be systematic and orderly.
- Move around the room clockwise until you reach the middle. It will allow one to clean all sections of the chamber, without retracing steps.
- Start at the very top and move towards the bottom of the room. Do the Vacuuming towards the end of cleaning.
Remember the finishing touches.
- Fluff the pillows, straighten the books and blankets and just having everything display properly to indeed make a room feel complete.
- Turn music on and keep the tv and phone off.
- Do it with someone, as people say, more hands make lighter loads.
If you want to save time on your cleaning, call Clean & Simple Cleaning today for an estimate or fill out our online estimate request form.