Clean & Simple Cleaning Approach to Cleaning a Room
What is the best approach to cleaning a room? Of course, there are several different ways, but after over 20 years in the house cleaning industry, here are the Clean and Simple Cleaning recommendations to save time on cleaning and being efficient in your house cleaning efforts.
Clean & Simple Approach to Cleaning a Room
Gather all supplies needed for a job.
- Make sure to have many rags for use with different cleaners and different rooms.
- Have long extension cords, so you don’t have to replug.
- Use a caddy and an apron, so supplies are handy.
Be systematic and orderly.
- Move around the room clockwise until you reach the middle. It will allow one to clean all sections of the chamber, without retracing steps.
- Start at the very top and move towards the bottom of the room. Do the Vacuuming towards the end of cleaning.
Remember the finishing touches.
- Fluff the pillows, straighten the books and blankets and just having everything display properly to indeed make a room feel complete.
- Turn music on and keep the tv and phone off.
- Do it with someone, as people say, more hands make lighter loads.
If you want to save time on your cleaning, call Clean & Simple Cleaning today for an estimate or fill out our online estimate request form.