House cleaning checklists are an effective way of making sure all of the house cleaning chores are taken care of. With the busy schedules we all keep today, it is easy to skip a task, but a clean room promotes a healthy lifestyle, so it’s important to stay on top of it.
Two weeks ago, we posted our monthly cleaning checklist, this week we will focus on our weekly house cleaning tasks. Make sure to leave a comment if there are other tasks you like to include in your weekly house cleaning as we are consistently reviewing our house cleaning checklists. Next week we will be focusing on our seasonal house cleaning checklists.
Weekly House Cleaning Checklist
- Wipe all fixtures.
- Change and launder bath mats and towels.
- Change and launder sheets.
- Clean counters (remove items such as canisters, etc…)
- Clean Toaster
- Wipe Microwave
- Wipe down exterior of all appliances
- clear down cabinet doors
Throughout the House:
- Empty all trash bins
- dust furniture, shelves, and staircase banisters
- Shake or vacuum area rugs
- Mop hard surface floors (Clean & Simple cleaners clean floors on their hands and knees!)
- Wipe Mirrors
Of course, if this house cleaning checklist is overwhelming or you would just rather be spending your time doing something else, contact us Clean & Simple Cleaning to set up a cleaning. We schedule cleanings weekly, every two weeks, every three weeks, monthly as well as one-time cleanings.